top of page
Founded by Dorothy Wrobel and Nancy Turner in 1996, AXIS is a creative, value-based organization emphasizing respectful, responsive support for people who have intellectual, physical, and mental health disabilities.
Our strong management and program team has considerable expertise in health systems, therapy, behavior management, assistive technology and adaptive equipment.
AXIS offers in residential and in-home support to children and adults who experience intellectual, physical and development disabilities in community based programs through the Twin Cities. Licensed programs include Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF/IID) and Home and Community Based Waivered Services.
AXIS Minnesota, Inc. programs:
• AXIS / Eldridge . Roseville, MM
• AXIS / Glenhill . Shoreview, MN
• AXIS / White Bear Ave . White Bear Lake, MN
• AXIS / Belmont . Roseville, MN
• AXIS / Seneca . White Bear Township, MN
• AXIS / St. Michael . Moundsview, MN
AXIS Alternatives, Inc. programs:
• AXIS / County Road E . White Bear Township, MN
• AXIS / Wellington . Burnsville, MN
• AXIS / Ramsey County foster homes
• AXIS / EVE . East Bethel, MN
In-home family supports:
bottom of page